Tuesday, January 17, 2012

BMT's 'Guys & Dolls' Rehearsal Recordings - 'Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat' (I)


Finally edited and finished - and in a nice little movie!

I love my little iPod Touch.  It's got a voice memo recording app I wish I had during SHOUT!  So, I've opted to press 'record' each rehearsal, from beginning to end.  It's not a bad reference to have, especially learning and memorizing harmonies in choral.  Please enjoy our first rehearsal learning the vocal arrangements for 'Sit Down, You're Rocking the Boat' featuring John Carson as "Nicely Nicely" Johnson and our musical director, Sharon Vandrish, taking the lead.

And if you're a fellow cast member, leave me a comment below if you'd like me to email you the .mp3 file!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...