Sunday, October 2, 2011

Synergy Grand Opening in Snap! Brampton

Add the 'event planner hat' to the collection, I guess.

I had a hand in planning the grand opening of Synergy Performing Arts Academy's second location in September.  I had learned quite a bit from the whole experience, and I have to say it was a relative success from all accounts.  We had a fairly decent turnout with help from attractions like magician Gord Cadabra and string quartet Paganini Strings.  We had great support from local Brampton businesses like Green Cup Roastery, ROCK-IT Designer Clothing and The Dress People and more who donated some stellar raffle prizes.  I was crossing my fingers for the Green Cup Roastery gift basket ... alas, not meant to be.

SNAP! Brampton was by to photograph the event - and I got an email today that we're in the latest edition!  I snagged a few copies from the local library and snipped out a copy of the article for myself.  Check it out!

Find me in a sea of burgundy!

Pick up your copy of SNAP! Brampton in most local businesses and community centres!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...