Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Synergy Arts Camp: Rapunzel Remixed!


Well, we surrender this week, most definitely.  And Alessandra and I were more than happy to oblige.  It makes our jobs much easier, too!

Simran, a little lady who will be spending a good deal of the summer with us, has clearly stated her healthy obsession of Tangled by means of her backpack, wardrobe, toys and books, even convincing us to play her copy of the movie once a week to watch.  I don't blame her; I had Beauty and the Beast when I was a kid.  I wore out my VHS copy in a matter of a few months or so. 

Thanks to freedrama.net, I think we can give Simran and the rest of the campers next week some unique fun with her favourite story.  I've found a 'fill-in-the-blank' version of the story that will give some unique takes on the classic tale.  I'll be revisiting freedrama.net now and again for some more class activities when I start in September.  They've got great stuff like theatre warm-up games, unique scripts and monologues for all ages and suggestions for class productions.  I've already a few things bookmarked!

Can't wait to see what the kids come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...